9.4.08

TWO BOOKS

i will put two books out soon. don't worry everybody, they are self-published so you don't have to get mad and think "who would fucking publish this? i am better than he is". however, if you know a publisher that is currently on acid or really drunk or maybe is experiencing a psychotic episode, please alert them to my work so i can get published and be a superstar. one book is poetry, and kendra is doing it. it will be tangible. the only is a short book of prose, almost entirely new stuff. it will be a pdf file with a pretty cover and maybe a picture of kendra masturbating with a banana (i am serious). the prose book will be out soon. the poetry book whenever kendra decides. i encourage you in advance to print out the pdf and leave it somewhere after you read it. do the same with the poetry book. i want a little kid to find my writing and then kill him/herself. i want parents to blame me for the corrosion of society. it would be fun to be on the news or a talk show and have people yelling at me. also, if i am on the news, then people will finally find out that i have a lobster head, with two tentacle eyes. oh yeah, please write some blurbs in the comments section and i will use them. i already have blurbs from me, kendra, albert fish, jesus, god and my grandma. fuck you.

7 comments:

KEN BAUMANN said...

sam pink,

YES, GOOD JOB.

blurb for poetry:

"Sam Pink's book of poetry made me choke on a piece of bread and spit it out. I hate it."

blurb for prose:

"Sam Pink's book of new prose broke my printer, somehow. I hate it."

IF YOU WANT THE HONEST VERSIONS, CHANGE HATE TO LIKE.

sam pink said...

here are my blurbs about ken's blurbs:

"ken baumann is THE preeminent blurb writer. his blurb's come from somewhere deep, from something ineffable. right now, when i thought the word 'blurb' it made me think of some kind of slang verb for fellatio. i hate ken baumann."

Kendra Grant Malone said...

change of plans my love:

the banana was too big.

im buying plantains and giving it another go.

sam pink said...

that's all i ask.

Daniel Bailey said...

here is another blurb: "sam pink's words have renewed my urge to kill."

sam pink said...

YES YES YES. oh daniel, sometimes i get so gay for you i just lose my head.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,