22.9.08

SORRY I CLIPPED YOUR FINGERNAILS TOO SHORT BUT IT IS HARD TO DO WITH SCISSORS DON'T BE MEAN

hello. i finished a book. the book is a really long poem and a bunch of short plays, like the kind that you read on this blog where something strange happens and then you think "what the fuck, why do i read this blog?". here is an excerpt of the really long poem. if you want to read the whole book email me and i will email it to you. you don't have to email me if you don't want to read the book. like you don't have to email me and say "i don't want to read it, please don't send it to me." i would just not send it to you if you didn't email me. i think this will help us both avoid anger and confusion and inconvenience.



NOTHING GETS ME HARD ANYMORE


Sometimes I wake up and see a hair on my pillow and I think that maybe you came and lied down for a while and then left but usually it’s a stray armpit hair of mine.

Then I think about what you’d look like with a head full of armpit hairs.

I would like you so much more if all the hair on your head was like armpit hair.

*

There are little rocks in your urethra and I want to paint each one with a nontoxic marker and fill a cartridge with the colorful rocks and then shoot you in the chest and call it a constellation.

*

I am fucking your dick with my fingers.

*

Stay still while I bite a clump of hair out of your head and feel the pressure of it stuck in my teeth.

*

The ideal place at someone else's house is kneeling, with your face stuck between the cushions of a couch.

*

I am floating above a tree that is on fire and I am breathing in the smoke and I like who you are when you just wake up and the motion of my hand in your pants is the same as the motion of my hand in your mouth.

*

You are my favorite human being.

Let’s sleep together.

You can turn your back and pull my arms over you and I will inch closer until your hips and back line up with me and right before I fall asleep I will think “ok” and I will mean it.

*

I am going to fuck you through your underwear

12 comments:

Matt DeBenedictis said...

That was daunting, and damns great as well. Underwear was meant to be fucked through. With a force only meant for that action.

sam pink said...

matt, we are but two people, but we can make our voices heard and get the message of fucking people through their underwear to the populace. it won't be easy, but eventually people will understand the necessity of fucking people through their underwear and they will welcome us as prophets.

jereme said...

you had me at the title

fucking through underwear reminds me of the remake of 'the fly' with jeff goldbloom

or is it goldblume

damn jewish names confuse me

Ani Smith said...

Funny, that made ME hard.

ryan manning said...

the asian jeff goldblum

Anonymous said...

This poem was about me, wasn't it?

It made me feel like someone with a big blue face was peeling me in half, like cheese slices.

And now my toenails feel tired of all that growing and just want to rest for a while.

It made me have a small dream that Auschwitz was an ice skating arena. It feels like that when you have to line up in gray metal tunnels to swap your shoes for skates.

Albie(nearly clean)

DOGZPLOT said...

is sam pink's pussy really meatloaf?

that should be the name of your next novel.

sam pink said...

haha

Anonymous said...

"Swallowed by a gun" should be his next story.

Not albie

sam pink said...

boner research

Important-Ass News said...

this just in:

important ass news is going to inform you through your underwear.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,