2.9.08

NEW CHAPBOOK

LINK:

paper hero press is putting out a chapbook collection sometime soon. i will have a new chapbook in it called I AM ALMOST TOTALLY CONVINCED NO ONE ACTUALLY LIKES ME. the chapbook will have a long poem in it, some more short plays and a short story and maybe something else, or maybe none of it if editor/co-contributor barry graham says that it "sucks dick" or maybe "eats major balls" or "is almost as bad as getting a bee sting on your clit" or "should be burned and then jettisoned to space where not even its ashes will touch anything" or "as bad as LIGHT BOXES". we'll see. check out the other contributors. i have read some of their chapbooks and shit is real.

6 comments:

ryan manning said...

the asian alicia pernell

Anonymous said...

Is it like chapstick?

I WISH I WERE DEAD AND IN YOUR HEAD.

Don't think too hard, you'll squash me!

albie

Will Ragsdale said...

I've only read a couple sentences you've written so far, in the past 60 seconds, but I am already a fan. So far none of it 'sucks dick', but I will let you know as time goes on if any of it does.

sam pink said...

hello will ragsdale. if you catch me sleeping, put a gun in my mouth and kill me.

Anonymous said...

I will fall asleep in your garden with my penis exposed. If it is not fully blown by the time I wake I will throw cats into your house.


albie said to tell you that.

Albie's seventh ranking disciple.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,