19.10.08

I MADE YOUR INSIDES INTO AN AQUARIUM

blake butler performed A PLAY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE, which is in the book I AM GOING TO CLONE MYSELF THEN KILL THE CLONE AND EAT IT, and NO COLONY. when i watched the video i felt good in a very strange way.

ryan manning made a blog that contains a bunch of interviews that didn't cause me to die while i was reading them, otherwise i wouldn't be able to write this post, unless i wrote this post and then died.

VIRGIN ORGASM.

HTMLGIANT has more dynamic and interesting writers than me.

i am trying to write a longer play based on an anthology piece that bradley sands and michael young are composing. i gave them two stories. one is called RONALD MC DONALD and the other is called THE PEDOPHILE. i am going to lengthen THE PEDOPHILE because i am having fun reading it.

smoke pcp everyday yo.

there is enough blood in my leg to fill up a drawer in my fridge. i will dip chips into the blood drawer, and invite guests to do likewise.

i forgot to write down what i wrote on each personalized letter that came with YUM YUM so if you didn't throw out the note email me what it said. i want to post them. i feel that they were productive and will get me laid hardcore in the future.

barry graham is having an identity crisis because he can't figure out if he looks more like kerry king from slayer or mr miyagi. i am laughing at his despair. go buy his chapbook i liked it.

after actually linking everything in this post, i feel that someone should congratulate me. it doesn't have to be anything grand, just like, "hey, good job man" because usually i fail to link things correctly and then i panic and feel like throwing my computer into the shower and running away from it.

17 comments:

Matt DeBenedictis said...

I still have the personalized letter I got with my chapbook filled with gold. I have hung it on the wall next to the pictures of all the celebrities flipping me off.

Brad D. Green said...

Good job, Mr. Pink.

If I had one pound of red meat in my left hand and your blog post printed out in my right hand, then I wonder which way I'd be leaning. It wouldn't matter though, because both my hands would be bloody messes and would prevent me from swimming for fear of vicious shark attacks.

sam pink said...

practice safe sex everyone.

DOGZPLOT said...

sam, i am concerned why brad's talk of raw meat and shark attacks caused you to think of sexual intercourse.

my chapbook says. sam pink's pussy is meatloaf.

great job with the links.

fuck you for making me log in and fill out a fucking captcha just to comment. cant you just pick one. fuck.

Dexter Plath said...

perhaps he was talking about safety and just framing it within the narrative structure of sex?

ken baumann said...

hey sam try not to suck so much k thnx

xo

sam pink said...

i just went out to get my laundry and in the hallway of my apartment building there was a really small pair of pink underwear with a unicorn on them. they barely fit.

DOGZPLOT said...

DEXTER:

that is everyone's main goal.

indeed. red meat as a symbol of safety. i like it.

SAM:

did you smell them before you put them on. i hope you did and i hope they smelled a little like cod oil tablets.

j. a. tyler said...

mine said:

I love you forever

Matthew said...

Mine said: your parents dislike you!

E.B. said...

my note said "i am going to eat your parents-sam pink". i wanted to lay you hardcore after reading it because i felt a little sad and because the thought of my parents being in you and you being in me simultaneously made me hot.

jereme said...

hey sam, fuck you for accomplishing web links. guess what 8 year olds can do it with ease

my note said "hi jereme!"

there were no pubes attached

Jason Gusmann said...

my personalized note said, "jason gusmann is a human being!" which was awesome because you spelled my name right. i put it up in front of the display of jackie gleason albums on my bookshelf.

Lisa Ladehoff said...

"i scribble heart you"

thetiniestspark said...

re: unicorn panties -- and we all know from reading yum yum that sam is a big fan of putting on laydee clothes and having sex in them.

my note said "KIRA I WANT TO FLOSS WITH YOUR CLEAN HAIR." probably because in my thunk interview i said i never floss but i always shampoo. unless that was some sort of crazy creepy coincidence, or unless you've been stalking me and are somehow aware of my showering habits.

olivia robin said...

my personalized note from sam pink said "i want to throw a handful of grass at you!!!"

you were right. it is a winner.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,