3.11.08

DANIEL BAILEY'S "EAST CENTRAL INDIANA" AND A REVIEW OF "YUM YUM I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE'

EAST CENTRAL INDIANA

hello. i wrote a review of daniel bailey's poetry e-book EAST CENTRAL INDIANA on htmlgiant.

EAST CENTRAL INDIANA is the best book of poems i have ever read.

instead of talking about the book, i will post THE DANIEL BAILEY CATECHISM:


THE DANIEL BAILEY CATECHISM

Daniel Bailey is my creator.
Daniel Bailey will staple a leaf to my cheek and i will feel blessed.
Daniel Bailey will help me raise my children by showing me how to assert myself through rules.
Daniel Bailey measures how much cereal i have left and then decides if taking a bowl for himself would deprive me of a bowl.
Daniel Bailey does not ask for a valve of my heart in which to situate a hammock but i will not fail to offer him one.
Daniel Bailey is better than all conceptions of god up until this point.
Daniel Bailey cut off my dad’s legs using a shovel he sharpened with a big rock and he raped my dad by telling him things about living in Indiana and the raping made my dad's ears melt into the holes of my dad’s skull.
Daniel Bailey did that thing from Home Alone and he fooled the pizza guy, then Daniel Bailey did that with a bunch of other stuff and now he owns a lot of stuff.
Daniel Bailey comes to me when i am high on keyboard aerosol.
Daniel Bailey knows different ways to arrange for the explosion of a can of household cleaner and he wants to blow my hands off the next time i reach into the mailbox and i will pray to him and thank him by knocking my wrist bones together.
Daniel Bailey has always been a nice person to me.
Daniel Bailey is going to die like everyone else but he wrote EAST CENTRAL INDIANA so if you think about it whatever.


REVIEW OF YUM YUM I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE

also, here is a review of YUM YUM I CANT'T WAIT TO DIE that made me understand the book better. every time i read a review, it reminds me of what i actually said in the book. for some reason i can't remember any of the lines ever.

5 comments:

BamBam said...

good review.

Daniel Bailey said...

i always wanted to do that thing from home alone where he fooled the pizza guy. i always got really into that scene.

TTB said...

(ttb)

小貓咪 said...

A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,