1.2.09

I AM CHANGING INTO SOMETHING ELSE

i feel like i am an entirely different person.

if you see me at awp and you bought the book you can do one of the following (you can do these things without buying anything too (fuck it, if you bought shane's book or blake's book or barry graham's book you can do any of the following)):

cut my chest open with a knife and then lick the cut
allow me to cut your chest with a knife and then allow me to lick the cut
stomp on my toes and then run around me as i hold them and wince
blow into a ziplock bag and then put the ziplock bag in my mouth and try to explode my lungs
designate a person of your choice for me to impregnate
you can rip my book up in front of me
me and barry will make out in front of you
you can watch me sneak up behind blake butler and then give him a noogie that causes permanent baldness
you can ignore me and say nothing
you can tell me you wrote the book and then i will be confused
you can buy me a small fountain drink from a nearby restaurant and i will drink it as fast as i can
you can tap my shoulder and then quickly move to the other side and keep doing that until i have a nervous breakdown
you can invite me back to your hotel room and we can jump on the bed
you can watch me walk out of the hilton and walk all the way home without looking anyone else in the eyes
lastly, if you tell me in advance i will bring a copy of a manuscript i am working on and i will read it to in full or we can walk to state street and throw the manuscript up into the air because i don't know if it is awesome to the bone or not.

in the last few days and in the next few i will have read:

anti oedipus
the wavering knife
i looked alive
tape for the turn of the year
corson's inlet
bosh and flapdoodle

merry christmas everyone.

becoming friends with someone is a form of cross contamination in which the cure is never having said anything.

i heart your eyes.

7 comments:

BLAKE BUTLER said...

can you bring everything you've ever written, including infant scrabble? i will take you to dinner at a sizzler (we will find a sizzler) and i will read it to you in your voice while you eat shitty prime rib and listen with my ears


maybe i will try pcp for the first time while in chicago

BLAKE BUTLER said...

i really do want you to bring all that

sam pink said...

i have a vague memory of eating at sizzler before and it feels awful to try to remember it i think something happened. hand out little bags of pcp with the next no colony.

DJ Berndt said...

sam pink only has good ideas.

* said...

try to take his picture blake

BamBam said...

damn! you have tape for the turn of the year? i should have never let it get away...

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,