20.2.09

I RULE

1. today i was looking for socks to wear and i found one and i picked it up and smelled it to see if it would or would not eventually make my foot itchy and when i smelled the sock a crumb went up my nose. i became frightened that a stranger would walk into my room, point at me, stare and say, "fucking failure." and i wouldn't be able to deny it or leave the room because the pointing stranger would be blocking the door.

2. yesterday someone who read "move in with me" told me i was misogynistic and then i pointed out that the "you" in "move in with me" is not gender specific [TRUE]. then i beat my mom [NOT TRUE].

3. i changed this blog to be a blog for CLONE. there are excerpts and super fun activities like a wordsearch, a depression test, a happiness break and someone asked to take my picture so there are a few pictures. i am not going to do any more pictures i feel like a fucking douche.

11 comments:

xtx said...

you just reminded me i had a dream about you last night.

we were riding in the train and smiling together.

sam pink said...

let's take a bath together

Anonymous said...

The part about the sock made me think of this thing I'm working on that incorporates the fact that I used to wear my socks until they got hard when I was fourteen. And for some reason, I had a memory that this took about three weeks.
hi sam.
xx,
pr

sam pink said...

pr, i still do that. i suck

Anonymous said...

hard socks. you can pour a beer in one and drink it! I was such a popular girl. The boys love girls who wear socks till you can drink a beer out of it. At that time in my life, I also smoked weed from wake up (wakenbake) til into the wee hours of the night. I was known as a pothead. I also carried this nasty unclean bong (clean bongs are better) around in this little beige Coach bag that had bongwater stains on it. I would walk down the corrider of my dorm room (boarding school) in blood stained underwear and an undershirt, with my purse/bong slung over my shoulder, fucked up as all crap, going to go find others to get high with. I was frightening and gross. I didn't really get laid til college for a reason. Also, we had "room checks" and I would just shove everything into my closet and then- push, push, shut it, to try and pass room check. And then if I passed it, I would open the closet door and whoooosh.....Ah, youth. I do miss it. I do I do I do I do.

pr loves sam

Anonymous said...

if i saw you walking down the hall in those dried up bloody panties i woulda been all over your ass.

at least you used a bong. i used to just carry around my asthma inhaler and throw tin foil on it when i had to. inhalers make the best fucking bowls ever.

- bg

Will Ragsdale said...

You rule

you fucking failure

Just kidding, I would consider your writing a success in that I enjoy reading it, whereas I don't enjoy reading people I consider failures.

Anonymous said...

Barry is funny.
prbg forever

sam pink said...

pr, dang girl, you my dream girl.

barry, step back son, step back, shes with me bwoy.

will, you big dummy (i was just atcing sanford and son)

Anonymous said...

I still hate Alan Moore.


albie

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,