26.3.09

THE EARTH IS GOING BALD AND IT IS GOOD

too many posts in the last few days. read them and hate me. i am the interview editor for dogzplot now. email me. spink@dogzplot.com.

here is a poem for you. it is called I SAW A MAN WITH DOWN'S SYNDROME AT THE STORE AND I FELT BAD.

my favorite writer from romania interviewed me. she is like the romanian ellen kennedy but more satanic.


also, i was buying groceries yesterday and i heard a small girl at the end of the aisle, talking to her parents. she said, "look at the weird man. he is weird." i heard the parents try to discourage her from saying any more. then i heard her saying it again in the next aisle. she said, "there's that weird man again." the mom said, "he's not weird." then i passed and said, "no she's right, i am fucking weird. it's cool."

also also, i saw an elderly woman with her grandaughter playing in a field. i wanted to walk up and touch the grandaughter and say to the grandmother, "can i have this please." i think i would've provided a good life for the grandaughter.

j-dobbs interviewed me too. he's a bad bitch.

7 comments:

DJ Berndt said...

hahaha. nice work. what would you feed the granddaughter on her birthday?

sam pink said...

dj, i would feed her a sandwich with dryer lint and and an apple core. or whatever she wanted.

Anonymous said...

your response to question 4 is brilliant.

barry

Anonymous said...

All of these answers are brilliant.


Nathan Tyree

jereme said...

every time i read the title of this post i think "i wonder if my mother's pussy is bald too"

my mother tried to show me her fake tits once.

i averted my gaze at the last second.

sam i give you permission to hate fuck my mom any time.

it would be cool if you fell in love with her and got married. i could call you "new daddy" and ask you to buy me ice cream and take me to beverly hills chihuahua and let you moleste me and keep it a secret.

let's do that.

sam pink said...

barry, i have been warned not to play cards with you and yo lady.

nate, it doesn't have to be like this. i can change.

jereme, when i become your father i will be happy because i will have someone to completely ruin.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,