19.4.09

I ALWAYS THINK "IF I JUST GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF SLEEP I WILL BE FINE"

1

I went to the gas station tonight to buy a drink. I had to wait behind a girl filling up her glass at the fountain. She sipped some of the drink and put a lid on it. I said, “If you were my girl, I’d buy you the 36oz size fountain drink. You could have it all. You could have the biggest fountain drink in the world.” She sipped her 22oz drink and looked at me and said nothing. Then she walked away and I wondered what went wrong because I knew I pronounced everything right.

2

I bought a really big carrot at the store and I sat on a bench at a park eating the really big carrot and there was a kid doing somersaults wearing a watch that looked cool so I thought about telling him but he looked busy. He will never know how I felt about his watch. He said, “that is a really big carrot” and I nodded and he somersaulted away. He looked really dizzy I bet I could’ve pushed him over easily. Let’s see, what else.


UPDIZZLE: MY BROTHER, WAGNER CILIO THE THIRD WROTE A REVIEW OF CLONE THAT MADE ME HAPPY FOR THE ENTIRETY OF TIME I READ IT.

maybe the thing that i like about his review is that he says the book helped him feel better. i know what he means. he is a good boy. a damn fine boy.

MORE UPDATE: at the GUSTAF website there are a lot of interviews. there are these people: wagner cilio, matthew savoca, tao lin, clair donato and me.