10.5.09

BIG POST READ IT ALL AND HAVE FUN YEAH?

steven at storyglossia reviewed CLONE.

jhumpa lahiri fucking loves me.

PANK magazine reviewed CLONE.


i received a free copy of ellen kennedy's book SOMETIMES MY HEART PUSHES MY RIBS in the mail a few days ago. i read it. pretty good. will probably read it again.

CLONE is on goodreads. you can review it using stars to suggest how much you like it.

i dropped off the manuscript for FROWNS NEED FRIENDS TOO at black ocean the other day. i went to the address and it was an apartment. i thought it would be an office or some shit. so i stood out front of the apartment ringing the bell. eventually i just threw the manuscript (including free copy of CLONE) over the fence and onto the stairs. this dude walked by me and flashed an east-side symbol. i wanted to ask him to edit the manuscript but he walked away. here is a brief description of my status at the time i dropped off the manuscript:

body smell: bad enough to alienate the other people in the car who dropped me off. suggestions of killing myself were made.

eyes: ringed with big purple rings from getting no sleep

ability to slam dunk: still absent

stomach: feeling good from the waffles i had eaten

hair: at a stage of greasiness i have dubbed "just birthed"

hope: very low about getting published by black ocean but very high for the manuscript

i think i need to cut it down some more. i like it but at page seventy i go, "shit, still twenty more pages?" and then i skim the rest just to make myself feel like i read it so i don't hurt my feelings.

there should be a dogzplot interview up soon that i conducted with a lady who works at the bunny ranch in nevada.

also, i have a bunch of copies of CLONE now. you can email me and i will mail it to you for free.

11 comments:

scott mcclanahan said...

Hey Sam

Got my copy of clone two weeks ago, and just got around to reading it. It's really tops man.

sam pink said...

thanks dude.

adam coates said...

can i get a copy of clone?
i can't seem to find your email address

sasha fletcher said...

waffles for the win.

Matt DeBenedictis said...

I expected longer. I feel cheated. I expected a length that would make my brain spit.

jereme said...

i'm with matt

"where's the beef?"

daniel bailey said...

i'm still unable to slamdunk also

C. Powell said...

You need to discover 'Fuck You Penguin'. http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/

Although even 'Fuck you Penguin' is going commercial.

Read parts of Clone after browsing 'StoryGlossia'. Good stuff. Made me Google you, I'll get a copy of 'Clone'.

sam pink said...

i hate all of you.

nimeni said...

Thanks for hating me

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,