4.6.09

I CAN STILL SMELL YOUR FACE AND HEAD ON THE PILLOW AND I'M A CRYBABY

HTMLGIANT is going to be revamped soon and they wanted pictures from each of the contributors. here are some pictures i took. feel free to make fun of me. i am doing it inside i promise. i provided some reactions to each shot.

PICTURE THE FIRST



ok. this one seems to say, "hey, lace up those boots homey, because i found a good face for kicking." looking off into the distance, truly, this greasy headed douche needs to be killed. viewers of this photo may be prone to thinking, "maybe i am pro-choice."


PICTURE THE SECOND




oh here we are. this one fully captures the, "i'm always tired" look. truly, a fucking douche.

PICTURE THE THIRD



with this one we grow ever closer to finding out what an accident looks like. viewers needn't even know that the person in the photograph was born to a young mother, and was clearly an accident, because it's clear here. very clear. viewers may be prone to immediately imagining the doctor holding some sort of giant pencil, with a giant eraser, and erasing this smudge from the earth's repertoire.


please feel free to print these and wipe your ass with them. peace.

14 comments:

xTx said...

definitely number one

you are contemplating donkey punches in the second one

the third one, i wiped my front part with. (not my ass, cuz you are too cute)

Martin Wall said...

I go for the second one, it is the only one where you are not looking out from the top of your eyes, like a facebook pose.

An Unreliable Witness said...

Hmm. I have to say that I think you look kind of disapproving in all of them. But then I have a shocking inferiority complex and awful paranoia, so I'm probably taking it personally.

I will say 3, just to disagree with the other fine commenters and make the decision even harder for you. No, really, don't thank me.

jereme said...

the html giant elite

now with portraits

sam pink said...

yeah i already sent the picture out a while ago. i feel uncomfortable with my pictures on the internet. it's like people can look at me without me lookinf at them. one day i will destroy al the pictures. and everyone else. including you jereme. and i will take your cats bitch. unreliable witness, i disapprove of you. xtx, if you burn the picure i will feel it. tuypinf in dark. hard to see keys. martin, what is this facebook you speak of? in line at city hall today i heard a man in a suit and a twins hat say the following things:

"fuck this city, this city is a joke."

"why are there three people on their cellphones not working their lines? everyone's ok with that. and that's why everyone's an asshole."

"this is why america is full of dumbfucks."

word ver: mononfu (a voodoo priest who enters your room at night and holds you down and kills you with a sharpened stick, wearing a hypercolor sweatshirt.)

jereme said...

i will make a wind chime out of your corpse and hang it on my patio motherfucker

gena said...

camwhore

Jordan Castro said...

nice pics broham.

i am going to mentally turn you into a loud speaker system and feel your bass drum shake my body.

i don't know what that means or implies but you look good.

sam pink said...

jereme, only if you can beat me at nerf basketball horse, in the basement of my apartment building (ie, where all the old washers and dryers are)

gena, i am going to give you an smurf bite.

jordan, what's up man.

pb said...

I really enjoy looking at pictures of you and everyone else. Just think- "I brought someone pleasure by doing this."

* said...

still alive

Anonymous said...

I thought you would look more like Seth Armstrong

Here he is

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AzT5pruwnbg/R4OYRQ_q2fI/AAAAAAAADPU/uvZyylC9yO8/s400/seth+83.jpg

Look more like him!


albie

Anonymous said...

Here he is attacking some whores with his weapon of choice: antique statues!

http://www.emmerdale.org/emmerdale/profiles/sethfight.jpg

Look more like him!

albie

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,