26.6.09

I GIVE MYSELF A HEADACHE BY LOOKING AT MYSELF REAL CLOSE IN A MIRROR

i just started a twitter account. it is here. the user is A BIG SANDWICH. so now you can keep up with what is happening to A BIG SANDWICH in real time. i am going to start and cancel random twitter accounts now, for something to do. like, i think my next one will be either A KLANSMAN (example post: i need to be more positive) or A CREEPY OLD MAN AT PARK, NOT WEARING A SHIRT (example post: just stared at girl and then said something to myself and laughed, tooth fell out). maybe it will be fun. i will post when i change them. another example: A PRESS-ON NAIL example post: still stuck in some guy's eye. have a nice weekend everyone. is it ok to sometimes see your own hands and jump back because you're afraid someone is trying to choke you?

10 comments:

elizabeth ellen said...

twitter is for a-holes. i.e. bravo!

knuckle down said...

i have never been more proud of you than i am at this moment. bring me some carrots, dickbag.

nathantyree said...

I love big sandwiches

Mariana Soffer said...

Some people should just twit their mouth up

Martin Wall said...

get yo head away from that mirror boy, regardless of what people say, reflections DO attack

somethingsomethingelse said...

you just gave me a really good idea.

sam pink said...

elizabeth, i think you misused "i.e." like, if you went, "it;s for assholes, ie you." then you'd be good. ie, fuck off.

knuckle down, i feel proud too.

nate, your ass is my big sandwich.

martin, i stare a lot. it's like theonly thing i enjoy now.

something, what is the idea. tell me.

Robb Todd said...

http://twitter.com/rapeyturtle

"ingon"

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pink, I tried sticking that creamy chair leg up my creamy ass but it just hurt a bit and made me feel like I was being watched for ages. IS that what you meant by "It makes ya' feels all big inside!"

Albie(Jedi was brown)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,