28.8.09

YOU HEAR AMBULANCE SOUNDS AND THINK THEY ARE FOR YOU

riley michael parker (the guy who played "goldberg" in the mighty ducks movies), is going to publish a long poem of mine as a small, inexpensive paper book that has a spine made of staples. the poem is called YOU HEAR AMBULANCE SOUNDS AND THINK THEY ARE FOR YOU.

*

now when i'm at work and people ask me where something is in the store, like if they come up to me and say, "could you tell me where the hand soap is?" i want to start saying, "if you look deep enough inside your heart, i think you'll find it's already there."

*

if anyone is looking for a dj name, you can use this one: Shyce T (sheisty)

*

(serious question) would it be possible to urinate in a brita water filter and then filter it over and over to get drinking water? (economic dude)

*

a homeless man sang "bye bye miss american pie" into my face today at work.

*

i have this thing now where i just laugh once as a response to some things before i even think. it is very obvious when that's an incorrect response.

*

i started reading EMPIRE by Hardt and Negri. i stopped. i had read MULTITUDE before and liked it.

*

when i hit my head on something, i try to recount facts that will convince me no damage has occurred.

*

i get little ice cubes in my lungs. they're sneaky.

*

today will be random email day. i will find a random address and email the following email:

"alright, the gun is in locker F8 at the gym. get it before tomorrow. you know what to do."

*

i am working on getting someone to animate a cartoon i drew. it will probably happen but it will probably take a while.

*

i am an angry man and i made this pocket for the things i constantly ignore. the pocket is huge.

*

i just saw the word "aggression" flash through my head in neon letters.

*

does anyone like THE WHITE MICE? i do.

*

i overheard the end of a conversation between an old woman drinking a beck's 24 oz bottle and another women at the bus stop. the end was the old woman drinking the beck's saying, "and that was in 1977, i wonder what they would sell me for now."

*

i can't remember if i said this before or whatever, but i totally get why some people just walk down the street yelling nonsense. i mean that has to feel fucking great.

*

i empathize with rabbits. if i knew where there was a garden with full grown carrots in it, i would rob it too.

*

$ bitch. $.

*

some things you are allowed to strangle and some things you aren't.

11 comments:

DJ Berndt said...

I wish I was crazy and spent my days yelling nonsense.

j. a. tyler said...

congrats on the hook up with rmp. he rocks. your small book will rock.

Matt DeBenedictis said...

aggression is a word that can only be seen in words that rip and laugh at darkness.

lisa ladehoff said...

I know where the Dial soap lies; inside of your heart

jereme said...

the fact that you got a job has really detracted from your legend.

fucking square.

sam pink said...

i make sure rich people have a dandy time when they shop.

i wear a hairnet when i work the deli, even though my head is shaved.

i am going to punch every chicago citizen in the face, one at a time until my arm is just splinters.

jake s. said...

I like WHITE MICE.

Sam Pink, do you know Sam Lipsyte? Sometimes I think that it would be ballin if you and Sam Lipsyte formed a literary harsh noise band called SAMZ.

That's all.

Anonymous said...

I do shout nonsense, at home. Things like "Mummy died of cancer!" She hasn't, as far as I know. And "I fucked your dad!" Which I never, or HE never. The guy who lives inside me and says he fucked my dad, when he was a boy. Unless he is my dead granddad, who did fuck my dad. Maybe he's just the demon who got inside my granddad and made him fuck my dad and now he's in me.

I won't have kids if he's gonna shout stuff like that.

He also says "I raped you!" I don't know if he's talking to me or the people on TV. I've not been raped though.

albie

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Anonymous said...

Zahlreiche verschiedene glitzernden pandora schmuck sabo schmuck wird vor der ganzen Welt verwechselt Chaos. Und die ganze thomas sabo onlineshop Welt von der Industrie zusammengesetzt ist, bezogen auf Kultur, es ist die Differenz zwischen classes.For thomas sabo armketten Teil des Schmucks Unternehmen, acrosspandora Industrien, sabo uhren die Grenzen der Pandora Armbändern zu verwirklichen, sah die Augen thomas sabo online shop deutschland außen ist ein kreativer Wert auf neue Ideen. ohrringe creolen Die Schmuck-Industrie muss auf andere Branchen, die Allianz zu realisieren.Diese Tendenz wurde vorgelegt. thomas szabo Solche als touristische Souvenirs, Schmuckläden mobilepandora Telefon angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck Industrie, Bekleidungsindustrie, hochwertigen Schreibwaren-Industrie, auch einige elektronische Geräte. Dies thomas sabo ist eine gute Idee, wenn die Bedingungen, mit kräftigen, schwach ist, oder die schwachen schwachen Spiel wahrscheinlich überraschendste schmuck thomas sabo ketten Ergebnis zu erhalten. Um jedoch die Marktstudie und Machbarkeit, zu stärken und die Aufmerksamkeit Markt, um Tracking-Stamm. Power-and-power Union sollte sicher sein, die pandora deutschland Reize, vor allem die internationale Marke der Zusammenarbeit.

Stephanie said...

sam, someone showed me a story you wrote about wanting to sex Clarissa and then I read some of your other writings and now I'm in the middle of your blog somewhere. I'm super interested in reading your books. are there any stores in Chicago I can buy them at or do I have to do eeevvveeerrrything online? can you email me @ [stphaniewalters@gmail.com], becos I don't know if I'll be able to find my way back here if you respond. I probably can't get out of here, either. ty