28.9.09

COMPLETE DISGRACE IS SOMETHING YOU NOD YOUR HEAD TO YEAH?

there will be another printing of I AM GOING TO CLONE MYSELF THEN KILL THE CLONE AND EAT IT, in two weeks, if you want one. if you don't want one there will still be another printing. but if you don't want one that might be the last printing. i think it would be nice to have watercolor fingertips. i will post more about this tour idea soon. i think i am also going to post a written account of a fun time i had using ketamine. lots of things. i hope everyone is as happy as they've decided they want to be or can bear. i'm almost done writing a short book in the same tone as THING THAT DETAILS A TRIP TO THE SUPERMARKET, which is in CLONE and UNSAID 5. if anyone has an extra copy of UNSAID 5, can i have it? i want to make sure i have pjhyscial proof i did some shit on earth so when an electrician finds my stinking corpse he can look at the few print copies of my work and go, "hmm, not a total piece of shit." the book i just mentioned is called BBOOM SLEEP (typo intentional). it has the best ending to a book i could think of. from now on, when i read at a reading, i am going to wear my confirmation robe and put black paint on my face. i am being serious. somebody invite me to read. my stomach hurts. i just watched a cat puke, then the other cat come out of hiding behind the fridge and smell the puke and look at me like it was confused.