17.9.09

FROWNS NEED FRENDS TOO

afterbirth books told me FROWNS NEED FRIENDS TOO will be published sooner because another book got delayed. after i read the email saying that, i read some of the book again. and i didn't go "yikes." george bush everyone, you know. we need to get out of vietnam. i think i accidentally put my finger in my mouth today after using bleach. am i going to die. bitch ass dweebs. i think more authors need to shoot each other to make people love reading again. today while working at the deli, i had a long fantasy that involved me running my head through the meat slicer and feeling the way the blade like, grinded to a halt when encountering the bone behind my eyebrow, and i could feel the twitching of my face. just recently, i had a long fantasy about my leg being broken at a ninety degree angle just above the ankle. now i am envisioning myself having two legs like that, walking up a wall. i realized today that i am not cool, but i don't mean that in a way like, i secretly admire that about myself, i just mean i am not cool, like i don't have a cool voice or a cool walk, and whenever i have a chance to say something cool in response, i usually go, "i see."

13 comments:

sam pink said...

hey remember when you caught all those fireflies and fed them grapes and they stayed alive for a long time?

Ani Smith said...

Do I need to have had a book published in order to shoot you?

Anonymous said...

Boy, those flies stayed alive a LONG time. We would trap them in our digital watches and mnake it look like we had lights in them all the time, then we found that tunnel near the beach and the flies followed us down under the city and we found that pair of sequin covered underpants and we ran like hell.

Those flies stayed alive so long we had to kill them in the end. Because the summer was OVER and you had to go back to your treehouse.

Didn't you!?

And then I saw you wearing that Tim Robbins disguise and you made all those films to avoid me!

Albie!

Anonymous said...

i see.

-matei

j. a. tyler said...

I like afterbirth books. christian tebordo has a good one from there. congrats. pre-order available now?

sam pink said...

ani, no.

albie, maybe i will throw a net over someone today.

matie, i see.

ja, yeah they're really cool, i am glad to be working with them. not sure about preorders.

gena said...

"i think i accidentally put my finger in my mouth today after using bleach."

OH MY GOD SAM PINK I AM SO SCARED OF DOING THAT. YOU JUST EXACERBATED MY FEARS BY SHOWING THAT IT REALLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE.

Reynard said...

man, authors definitely need to start shooting each other.

what happened to duels, anyway? when did that become uncool? in whose crazy mind is touching butts with another dude before you blow his teeth out not like the coolest thing ever done?

alexander hamilton, for instance, could you make up a cooler name than that? for some reason it makes me think of peanut butter. that's how cool that name is. peanut butter cool.

Jordan Castro said...

you can shoot me to promote our 'literary careers'

i miss chatting w/ u

do our times not correspond

what is happening

sam pink said...

what is going on

Anonymous said...

I think I might just have my finger and toe nails tanned today, to fool folk that I have painted nails.


albie

mzreed said...

all of these suck.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,