21.9.09

THE SELF ESTEEM HOLOCAUST COMES HOME, AND "THE ANOREXIC BITCH"

i just finished the last edits of THE SELF ESTEEM HOLOCAUST COMES HOME. it will be out soon i think. i am really excited about it. it has twenty plays in it, some are multiple versions and all work together to create a story. you can read the book in different orders too and then make different stories. right now it's about 300 some pages. i will post the cover designs soon. i drank a whole huge bottle of KEFIR today at work and now my stomach hurts really bad. last night i stubbed my toe so hard i almost puked dude!

there is an excerpt up at EXQUISITE CORSPE, it's from a novella i am working on. the chapter is called THE ANOREXIC BITCH INVENTS OCEAN. the excerpt is a chapter from the novella HURT POPULATIONS. the novella is one half of a book that is two novellas, each radically different but occuring simultaneously. i wrote half of the book four years ago and the other just recently. if you have ever wanted to read a story about an anorexic woman and a dog that bites off its own tongue, this is your chance. bye.

ps, i don't think you need a lot of context to understand the chapter. there really isn't a plot. it's just a lot of seizures and random things happening involving gender, paranoia, violence, and the idea of becoming.

14 comments:

sam pink said...

you're a misogynist.

sam pink said...

when i was a junior/senior in high school i went through a period where i tried to see how little i could eat and still stay alive. i had hallucinations because of it. anorexia.

sam pink said...

actually i really care about everybody a lot. sometimes it is painful to be this in love. and sometimes it surfaces as complete silence. nuh uh. yuh huh.

Anonymous said...

Sam Pink is a dirty Bruno Schulz.

reborn with a nazi bullet in his astral memory

Albie

Anonymous said...

I don't eat anything all day then I have all my 1800 calories in one go, in the form of mince pies.

I was Santa in a previous reality.

albie

BamBam said...

nice.

good ending.

Anonymous said...

That excerpt was awsome. I'm really looking forward to that book. I've been wanting to read more longer form stuff from you. Thank you for aiming to please me in my anonymous importance.

I dont think what you did in HS would actually be considered anorexia. I dont think its anorexia unless you have distorted body body image issues. Like that mental state is actually the disorder. Not eating is a symptom. What you were doing sounds like a differant sort of disorder.

Jordan Castro said...

is 'hurt' a verb or an adj.

sam pink said...

shit. jordan, both i think. bam bam, hell naw. anonymous, thank you. what disorder is it.

sam pink said...

al motherfucking bie!

Anonymous said...

>>al motherfucking bie!


Dat's funny, dat right there.

I saved up enough calories over the week to go on a two day binge of icing, pastry, meat and cheese cloth.

IS dat anfuckingorexia?

Not sleeping is the best way to see things. I went a day without and was reading a comic book and drifted off for a microsecond and felt/saw this whole world coming out of the back of mind. Cartoon bright.

True story. ASk Obamarama the prez in rezidenze.

Albie(cheese in his knickers)

vaginacirclegraphs said...

I like to read thigns without actual plots. Probably because it makes me think, and when I think I start to write again.
It's like, extremley behind the scenes plagerism.
I'm not gonna steal your words, man. But I'll be thinking about them the whole time, haha.

Anonymous said...

plots are the past.


albie says.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,