4.11.09

EMMANUEL LEVINAS

chris higgs mentioned MORON CULTURE on his awesome blog.

i have an extra copy of BE NICE TO EVERYONE (ml press). BE NICE TO EVERYONE is one of the plays from the forthcoming book THE SELF ESTEEM HOLOCAUST COMES HOME (sixgallery press). i am willing to get rid of BE NICE TO EVERYONE for whatever you offer (need food money (scared, this is the first time i've tried to sell something except for when i was younger and tried to sell my turbografix 16 to my neighbor (later i watched my younger brother hit the same neihbor in the head with a rock and then the neigbor fell facedown into a puddle in the alley).

also, if you go to school for theatre, or if you teach theatre, or if you are in a theatre group, and you maybe want to perform some of the plays, email me and i can email you the pdf and/or physical copy when they become available.

here's a video of people performing a different play.

i will have copies of I AM GOING TO CLONE MYSELF THEN KILL THE CLONE AND EAT IT soon. (when i put the garbage in your mouth i hold your mouth closed so you can taste the garbage).

here's a map to my place in case you want to shoot me and/or steal my paper towels and/or play mortal kombat 3 with me and/or just stare at me:



and remember:

climbing the staircase that still needs to be built, you use the people around you for wood.

climbing the staircase that still needs to be built, you mistake the people around you for wood.

No comments: