28.11.11

hey stupid! you can read a thing i wrote called "during sexual intercourse i envision my own brutal death" in the second issue of LA GRANADA. "during sexual intercourse..." is from "Frowns need friends too."

also, here are two things that are happening to me a lot lately.

1. thinking, "who the fuck gives a shit" right after hearing someone say something to someone else (not even talking to me). like, i'll hear someone say, "i got these shoes for thirty dollars" to someone else, and i'll make a mean face and think, "who the fuck gives a shit."

2. shaking my head in angry disbelief and laughing at random while thinking, "ooooh, these assholes, (laugh) (shaking head) oh man, these assholes are going to (laugh) (shaking head) oh boy, i'll tell you...(laugh through nose)" etc.



6 comments:

Jackson Nieuwland said...

That's my fav of your poems but I prefer it with the line breaks.
Recently whenever anything mildly annoying happens I say to myself, 'Of course'

Mark Thomas Stevenson said...

i like this poem.
recently i have been saying 'that is nuts' to anyone who says anything to feign enthusiasm.
i have also been saying 'good job' in place of 'thank you' and 'ok'.

Tao Lin said...

lol

Jordan Castro said...

i am glad that you post things on your blog

keep up the good work big homie...

The Igloo Oven said...

cheers to item 1. And to the thing you wrote.

'The ghost with the most' said...

Bro, you're a beast
Don't hurt em'