28.3.13

A LOT OF THINGS



gerald mcclellan vs nigel benn (the book with danny from the post below) was reviewed at htmlgiant. 

the reviewers talk about wanting to 'post up' at the park in pilsen.

dont post up at the park in pilsen.

also, i like the last video in this post

here's a review of 'clone...' 

also, here are the main headlines on the 'uptown crime report' webpage:

SHOTS FIRED, ATTEMPTED HOME INVASION IN UPTOWN

ABANDONED WETSUITS FOUND ON NORTHSIDE

MALE"S PENIS ALMOST SHOT OFF DURING ROBBERY

UPTOWN MAN WANTED FOR BEATING MOTHER ON CHRISTMAS DAY

MAN INJURED WHILE ATTEMPTING CHILD ABDUCTION









3 comments:

Len said...

i did a mini review of your book on my blog this am:
http://www.lenkuntz.blogspot.com/

sam pink said...

thanks, i'll add a link

jereme said...

When I was at that park in Pilsen I had a dog wearing a pink bandana and I was smoking a cigar while wearing yellow heart-shaped glasses.

There was this cholo dude there drying his jacket in the sunlight.

I sat down near him and puffed away.

He made several double takes towards me during the 10 minutes we spent together.

His face had this look like he was watching someone piss on his shoes.

When he left he walked past me and I said "what's up?"

The salutation took him by surprise and he stumbled a little. Then he said, "Yeah... what's up?" but not to me, to himself.

I laughed and petted the dog.