6.8.13

THE COLLECTED SUICIDE NOTES

THE COLLECTED SUICIDE NOTES  is now out. 

it's 464 pages, hardcover with a dustjacket. 

it's almost 30 dollars but that includes selections from 'i am going to clone myself then kill the clone and eat it',  the entire text of 'frowns need friends too', the entire text of 'no one can do anything worse to you than you can' and the entire text of 'gerald mcclellan vs nigel benn' (which isn't in print anywhere else). 

so that's four books for 30 dollars!?  whoa, fuck!


8 comments:

jereme said...

Hope I can sell enough drugs for almost no profit so I can afford to buy this lightening bolt.

Mandy said...

Oooh...dust jacket! Ordering as soon as payday gets here!

Anonymous said...

Can I have it for free? I'll pay you.

sam pink said...

that seems like a solid grandpa joke.

sam pink said...

what i mean by that is, i can see myself being out somewhere eating food and at a table nearby there's like two older men/grandpas and one says something like, "so i says, "yeah, sure you can have it for free...if ya pay me!"'

Matt said...

Received my copy in the mail today. I only have one complaint: Not enough grandpa jokes.

Anonymous said...

I bought the fuck out of that.

scott mcclanahan said...

It's a fucking beautiful book, Sam. it is.